When it comes to typing in a language, there are a number of things to consider. How fast do you type? How accurate do you need to be? How much privacy do you want from your typing? These are the questions that should be asked before you decide on the best keyboard for your language usage.
If you’re looking to type in the Marathi language, you have a few options to choose from. The best way to find out which option is best for you is to understand your specific needs and typing style. So, let’s go over the things to consider for the Marathi language:
- Stickers are the new emoticons. While emojis have taken over as the universal language of the digital world, stickers have recently become a favorite way to express ourselves on social media.
- If you use Whatsapp as one of your main communication tools, voice typing is something you might not be using to its fullest extent. Effortless voice typing is going to change the way you communicate with friends and family on your phones. It’s going to make you wonder how you coped before with the keyboard. Effortless voice typing is the future, so embrace it.
- When it comes to the subject of messaging, everyone seems to have an opinion. You have your friends who swear by stickers and those who prefer GIFs. However, there’s one thing that almost everyone can agree on: messaging apps are more personal than ever before.
Keeping pace with the fast-paced world cannot be easy. You miss out on major events and conversations happening right in front of your eyes. To connect with people and participate in digital activities, we need to be savvy with technology.
This means we need to learn new tricks and apps to help us stay productive. Learning a new skill like typing in Marathi on a keyboard is no different. It takes dedication, practice, and a lot of perseverance.
But with time, you’ll get used to typing in Marathi on a keyboard and even start enjoying it.
Marathi typing is a very exciting journey for a Marathi learner. Here’s why:
If you are looking for a way to type Marathi on your Whatsapp account, there are a few ways to do it:
- Open your WhatsApp application on your smartphone and begin a conversation.
- To begin typing the message and open your keyboard, press on the text area.
- Select Bharat Keyboard; on an iPhone, press and hold the globe icon in the bottom left corner of the keyboard to choose the language; on an Android, press and hold the space bar and touch on Marathi.
- You will begin to see the Marathi alphabet and will be able to type in Marathi in WhatsApp as a result.
You just need to follow these simple steps to use bharat keyboard for Marathi on an Android:
- Open the Settings app on your Android device by tapping on the icon on the home screen or by pulling down the notification shade and tapping on the Settings symbol.
- Now Scroll down to the Language & Input option in the Settings App. On Samsung smartphones, this may be located in a separate location; use the search icon to locate it.
- If you’re using an older version of Android, go to the Language & Input Page and look for the Keyboard & Input Methods tab.
- Then press on the current keyboard, which is designated as Current Keyboard on most Android versions. The default keyboard on recent Android versions is either GBoard, SwiftKey, or your UI-customized Keyboard, such as Samsung Keyboard for Samsung.
- Then touch on Languages, which should bring up a selection of languages where you may search for and add the language of your choosing.
- Toggle on the button next to the marathi header; you may need to turn off the switch for the Use standard language version. This will install and activate the marathi language for your keyboard.
Well, If you are also looking for a way to type Marathi with an English keypad, here are a few ways to do it:
To compose a message in marathi, press the “a->” key on the English keyboard to toggle the translation mode on and off. Simply write marathi phrases in English letters, and the programme will transliterate the text into marathi. Turn it off and return to typing in English.